Home cast blarney photo recipes Contact

Monday, June 8, 2009

Tomorrow is just another day

except for the fact that I'm sitting here packing...... still..... What do you pack when your 11 month old is going to the hospital for surgery?! I asked the hospital staff and the answer was "Bring as much stuff from home to make it more comfortable and familiar for her"...

So, here I am trying to pick out what goes and what stays... I'm probably not going to be getting any sleep tonight or for the three days at the hospital...

Check List...
Babylegs (love them)
socks
Cuski
blanket
bottles/sippy
formula
food
toys
diapers
sleep sheep
paci
wipes
purple guy (will have to post about this later)

For me... well, I have a few things too
DS
Laptop (if allowed to use)
sleep wear
book
camera (you know I wouldn't go without this)

Yep my list is super short.. Not enough room with all the stuff for Lil Kiwi...

1 comment:

  1. I hope her surgery went well. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete